Saturday, June 5, 2010

Faux Etched Copper

This is one of my favorite recently-learned techniques.  The technique is one of the featured techs in this month's Technique Junkies Newsletter.   If you haven't tried it, you must as it is easy and loads of fun.  I could spend all day working with my copper and each time the copper would look different.  I have uploaded one example here using Artistic Outpost stampsn on the faux etched copper background..

Here is a second card I made with the same technique.  I like not putting anything on the background.

5 comments:

  1. I love this technique!!! You did a beautiful job with it! GORGEOUS card!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so rich!! Those cards are just Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Vicki. Will have to investigate the technique as I like it loads.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to try this technique! Great job with both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That embossing folder looks great with this image. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete