Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge

This week's challenge for Tag Tuesday is Christmas Colors- Red and Green.  We are unable to use Christmas images for this one so I chose a woman stamp from  Scrolls Work and grape and vine stamps from Stampin' Up.  I was afraid the "red" grapes would not look right, but when stamped on the green cardstock it appears a little closer to purple grapes.  The greeting is a sticker.  I'm really proud of my recent purchase of the lace at the bottom.  I think it gives my tag a final touch.

6 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over the lace LOL. Sophisticated tag, love it. TFS. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty tag. The grapes look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous and so classy! The lace trim is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, Vicki. That lace is yummy! I really like the grapevine stamped along the side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki! I love the image of the woman....the whole look. Great tag.

    ReplyDelete