Friday, December 17, 2010

Additional Inspiration for Challenge

Here are some additional inspirational cards for you to see.  i hope they will encourage more of you to join my challenge.  This is not a difficult theme so let's see what you can create.  i have some great stamps from Unity Stamps that I am sure you will enjoy using.
Vicki

I have had these two stamps for a number of years.  The "Noel" is not marked.  The angel is from from Rubber Stampede.. I did a background of Highlighted Cuttlebug and used distressed inks on this card giving it a vintage look.

 My card is also being used to enter the the Vintage Challenge on Gingersnap Creations.

Barbara

I just love this stamp. I think it truly brings out the feeling of Christmas. I am so sad that I don't know who made this stamp. This was a very simply constructed card. I stamped the image in white pigment ink on a dark green background and embossed using white embossing powder. I layered the green panel against a grey panel. The sentiment is a metal tag which I adhered to the green panel

Krisha's Ornament post card

Shaded with Tom Holt's ink, then stamped and embossed with gold. A rhinestone was added to the star and a gold ribbon ran through the holes   Sentiment from Stamp Oasis. Angel from Inkadinkado

4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful Vicki! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all do look great! I love the cuttlebug technique you chose - looks wonderful with the whole card. Thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)

    ReplyDelete