Monday, January 17, 2011

Listening to a Bird's Song

My challenge and the entries of others have really given me loads of ways to relax.  Why isn't it I can't relax?  My doctor is always telling me that my problems are stress.

Not too long ago I did a tutorial on Acrylic Embossed and this was the card I made for it.  I never got around to posting it on my blog.  Also, it shows another way to relax...listening to the song of a bird.

This card does not have any stamping.  I used only embossing folders and acrylic paint, Nestibilites, a diecut, and rub-on letters.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the colors on the embossed background! The birdcage die is one of my favorites and your "tweet me" is perfect! I hear the same thing about stress and the only way I know how to relieve it is by ink, rubber and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I shall have to take a look at your acrylic embossing tutorial and give it a go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite way to relax is to watch the hummingbirds. Beautiful card! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Vicki. Aren't all true artists stressed out by the real world???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed background is amazing, the colours so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete