Friday, March 4, 2011

A Warm Welcome

Thanks to everyone who has been entering my challenges.  It is because of you, my followers and visitors, that I am adding to my Design Team.  Please give a warm welcome to Michele Storms as she is joining my group.  I know we will have a great time blogging together.  In case you are wondering who Michele is, her e-mail say Michele Jones.   Below is a little bio. about her.
Michele Storms
I’m excited to join the design team at the Cheerful StampPad. I started stamping “lite” long ago when I bought some stamps for a project my son was doing for school.  Slowly over the years I acquired stamps because they were so lovely to look at and play with though I wasn’t really creating anything much – just decorating envelopes and such. I subscribed to Rubber Stamp Madness but I was just a reader. About five years ago or so the urge to create became sufficiently strong that I decided to stop reading about stamping and really get busy doing it.

I started making my own cards and then I started acquiring ever more papers and stickers and all kinds of goodies and now I’ve got cabinets full of “stash” and can’t wait for those precious moments when I have extended time to pull out my tools and get to making art. Much time has passed since that first stamp. My son is now a junior in college.

I’ve been blogging for almost a year and this is my first DT gig.  I have a wonderful husband and through marriage a fabulous grown stepdaughter, son in law and a beautiful little granddaughter. I believe we all have wells of creativity within us and I’m grateful that stamping/cards/collage, etc. is one of the outlets I’ve found to express my own creativity. I hope I can share a few things I’ve learned with all of you as I continue on my own artful journey.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Michele! Looking forward to your incredible art!

    ReplyDelete