Sunday, June 19, 2011

More Wingy Things

Here are some additional wingy things to inspire you to join in the challenge this time.  You still have a week to enter. The winner is chosen by random generator so everyone has an equal chance whether you are a beginner or an advance crafter.. Don't forget that the winner is always notified and gets to have her entry in the "winner's spot" at the top of my sidebar for 2 weeks. 
Vicki
I started  to make a quick card when I realized that everyone else posting today had made a tag, but then I decided to go with my tag also.  That way you can see each of our personalities in our tags.  My tag uses two chickens from one of Moonlight Madness' dictionary sheets.  The backgound uses direct to paper distress, inking over a stencil and a small piece of embossed webbing.    A piece of red rafia acts as a ribbon in the hole.                                  
                                                  
Michele here:  I have three stamped tags to celebrate the things with wings challenge. All of the backgrounds are colored with Stamp Zia watercolor jewels. The party cat hat is from Lost Coast Designs. Fairies are unknown. All of the stamps for the winged princess girl tag are from a set by Clear Art Stam
Once you get going with things with wings you can't stop! You still have one week to play. I hope you'll join in!

Valerie
Valerie
I have made 2 more little wooden tags with wings, a house and a heart. They have been covered with some ancient book pages, gessoed, and then distressed with TH inks before being glazed with crackle accents. I have added some tiny German scrap figures, some of course, with wings and both tags have butterfly wings in addition.

There are so many ideas for making things with wings, it doesn't just have to be things born with them! Valerie-Jael

Newest Member

Valerie (above) is my newest team member so don't forget to give her a thunbs up and congratulate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment