Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Circles for You

 I hope everyone is having fun with circles for this challenge.  If you haven't joined in, maybe the sample designs will start the creativity flowing.
Vicki
I decided to use the Depth of Field technique on my card.  The unicycle is a stamp from Artistic Outpost and is being entered in their July referral.  The greeting is by Create with TLC, the sponsor of my challenge this time.   Have you been to Paulette's site yet.?  Not only is she giving away a gift certificate, but she has many freebies and a store full of goodies.
Barbara
body I actually got a chance to use a new technique before the newsletter arrived. I am the guest designer at Stampotique for the month of August and for my first card I used the collaged circles for the background. I did add some gold webbing. You can see the card with more detail on my BLOG
Petra
Let's Go Circling
How many circles can you add to a card? The answer has to be: a lot. I used an A6 white slightly textured card as base and layered it with digital paper from Crystal's and Kraftpaper from Pink Petticoat. As next step I stamped a whole stamp sheet from Crafty Individuals on to the Kraftpaper. After deciding where my circle cutouts would go I started to cut out circles in various sizes along the line I had drawn on the Kraftpaper. The little stamped images within the circles are from Penny Black. For the biggest raised circle I used one very fitting sentiment image from our sponsor this month 'Create with TLC': What Goes Around, Comes Around and finished it with a little stamped circle from Waltzing Mouse and a little bling.
Michele
Yes, I love having fun with circles. This card represents summer vacation! The background for this card is my take on the "embellished circles" technique from Technique Junkies. My circle-spiral flower stamps are from Connor's Collectibles. The little circle stamp (in yellow) with the sun face is from Rogue Redhead. The red flower is from Hero Arts. The vintage image of the lady with her travel trunk is from Altered Artifacts. At the top left is a circle that says "summer" -- from our challenge sponsor TLC Creations! It is placed on a little yellow paper flower. I hope you have some happy summer travel planned and I hope you are inspired to enter this challenge!

I made this as my second circle piece:

The text has been *circled* in Word, and printed onto a transparency. Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment