Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And the Winner iis...............

For the challenge "Let's Reuse" I asked the members of my team to give me their vote for the top 3 entries.  The one that was voted the most by the team is the box  that  was reused by Cindy Pointe.  I will say that there were many entries that also deserved to win.  However, I am afraid I had only one prize being donated.  I really appreciate everyone sharing her talent at reusing items that would ordinarily hit the trash.  You are definitely a creative group.  Congratulations Cindy.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for a great Challenge and for choosing my box as the winner. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Cindy!! She is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cindy! Well done with your recycling :)

    ReplyDelete