Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Design Team Member

I am so pleased to announce that I am now a member of the CS Designs Stamps Design Team.  These are one of a kind digital stamps created by Chris Stern.  These digitals are very unique and are so much fun to use.  You should go to her site and see all the different digitals and visit her blog Art with No Boundaries to enter the challenges and to see the inspirations created by me and the other members of the team.

I am so excited to be a part of this group of ladies as they are all so talented.  Thank you Chris, for letting me be a part of this wonderful group.
My card portrays the season, The image is called Solitaire Mummified from CS Designs.  I really like my greeting. It is from the "Family" background paper.  It reads "nothing is scarier than family".   Coloring was done with Copic markers.

I cannot resist.  I thought I would send this card to my daughter who just recently moved to St. Louis as all my other children are still near by in the Nashville area.  She will get a laugh from it as it is SO true.

I am entering this at Shopping Our Stash and Gingersnap Creations' Horror Stories.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your new DT place! The card is great and the sentiment sooo true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are happy to have you as a permanent DT member Vicki!!! I love your creations with CS Designs images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Vicki! fabulous news. you've been making amazing creations with these images. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sentiment, and it's so true! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Vicki - Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations :)

    ReplyDelete