Monday, October 17, 2011

Second Week of Halloween Challenge

Here are some additional inspirations for your Halloween entry.  You have a week left to create something creepy, ghostly or scary.  It does not have to be a card.  It can be anything including an ATC, wall hanging or a canvass.


Vicki

This time I made a little sweet treat hanger. I highlighted the embossed web with black ink. I like using it over printed designer paper. The little witch watching over the treat is by CS Designs.. She is colored with Copic markers.   Having a Scor-Pal scoring tool makes this an easy project.

The little holder is a "sneak peak" of one of the new projects on the Technique Junkies' 3D and Fun Folds CD. It has 70 techniques on it and can be ordered from my sidebar.  This is one CD you don't want to miss.

Petra B

BOO
... a truly sweet Halloween BOO! When I saw the image from Bumble Buttons, I couldn't resist it. It is just too cute. I made the image the focal point of my card and layered it on patterend digital paper (Chrystal Wilkerson) and black card. To scare you I added the BOO buttons from Karen, the Graphics Fairy and stamped some little tiny spiders from Elzybells onto the card. Happy Halloween!

Michele S
I had fun using stamps and collage for this week's creation.  I used fun papers and stckers for my design and two of my favorite Halloween stamps.  The dancing Jack-o-lantern guy is by American Art Stamps and the howling cat is from 100 Proof Press.  Trick or treat?
Hi Valerie here. I have made an autumn / Halloween tag. The tag has been distressed with wild honey and spiced marmalade and the background has been stamped with a script stamp and some flourishes. the flower basket is also hiding a little skull, and a witch is taking off to do some mischief.

5 comments:

  1. Great Candy hanging Vicki - very clever!!! Love the little Priscilla image - she's so cute! Great spiderweb embossing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele and Vicki, your creations are spooktacular and ever so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, LOVE the sweet treat hanger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO clever and creative. And there are so many beautiful pictures here. Love the tag and the Boo image.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful selection of projects. You are very talented. I love your Halloween treat thingy.

    ReplyDelete