Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Art

The sentiment on this card says it all.  "My Art Has Opened Many Doors".  This is so true.  Even though we haven't met in person,  I have made so many friends through posting my so-called "art" on my blog and participating and hosting challenges.   I feel closer to some of you than my local friends and most of you leave such kind comments on my blog.
This card uses a digital from  CS Designs.   It is one from Chris' "Express Yourself" series.  She is also having a sale of Buy 2 and Get 1 Free.  It will end on January 31, so hurry  over to  her site.

In the background is a graphic of a door that I have had for a while so I don't remember where I got it. I used some small flowers as an embellishment and put them in increasing sizes to emphasize the 3D effect of the background.  The digital image is showing off her art, a cut heart on a ribbon.

If you have a chance, drop by to CS Designs' blog Art with No Boundaries and enter her challenge "Express Yourself".

6 comments:

  1. How cool is this! I love the background graphic and the flowers- they add great dimension! You are so right- I have met so many wonderful people thru blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I just love your piece of art! It has so much depth. I wonder what is behind that door?....:)
    Pirouette is just delightful, I think she looks fabulous on your card! The flowers too!
    What you say is so true, I also think of my online friends just as friends (like in my friend in the USA -state if I know it - or my friend in Australia, etc...) wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the girl and your flower placement... makes that 3D stamp even more so. And I can relate to your sentiment.... glad to have met you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you composed this. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true, Vicki--I too have made many cyber friends. Love what you made for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creation and the saying.

    ReplyDelete