Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wind and Rain - Second Week

The Design Team has some more inspiration for you for my current challenge "A Windy and Rainy Day".  You can hop directly to the challenge by clicking at the very top of my sidebar.   You still have a week to enter and Saturated Canary has a great prize for the random picked winner.  I use the random generator to pick my winners so those who are not as experience as others have an equal chance.  On the Tuesday following the end of the challenge, I will drop you a line either by e-mail or in your comments that you are a winner.  Just think...You don't have to keep coming back to see if you won!

Now for more inspiration.
Vicki
Here is a Center-Step card with Saturated Canary's  image Let it Rain.  I really enjoy coloring Krista's images.  My card has solid blue cardstock on the two flaps on the side and on the front step and behind the image I used a brown and blue doted paper.  A bluish flower embellishes the bottom left corner and to give the card balance I put a matted oval with a handwritten "Hi" at the top right.
Please drop by Saturated Canary and admire Krista's images.
Valerie
This is the postcard I made for the last challenge. It has been painted with acrylics, partly mixed with stickles, and using punchinella for texture. The umbrella man has also been cut from hand-painted paper .
The text is from Psalm 72, v. 6.
Cindy
If it's a "Windy and Rainy Day", I want to spend it indoors, reading! So what better way to feature this lovely design by Saturated Canary than on a bookmark! I colored the digi with watercolor pencils and a water pen, fussy cut her out and matted with two shades of purple. I printed the verse and matted with pink. I punched out extra flowers from the designer paper background and added them for interest. A pink ribbon finishes the bookmark off.
Petra
Who says that you can only fly a kite in Autumn? At times it is definitely windy enough to do so at the moment. The image is again from Saturated Canary, isn't she sweet? I coloured her with Copics and layered her in digital paper from Tracy Ann Digital. As embellishments I used some buttons, Stickles and some blings.
Sharon
I've gone a bit different for my new creation for this Windy & Rainy Day Challenge and have used a Gecko Galz Collage image of an Asian Geisha with a parasol. I've used Japanese papers and fibres for the background and layering. I love to create Asian style.
Michele
For my second celebration of rainy, windy weather I used a Catherine Moore Character Constructions stamp on designer paper from Twisted Papers. My little man in a teacup with his tiny umbrella is escaping big raindrop stickers which I had to use because they are actually called raindrops! Stay dry and keep crafting.

Jenn
Krista's images are so much fun to color and create with - I used the same paper pad that I used last week, Jack and Jill from My Mind's Eye, but I used different pieces and came up with a completely different look. I kept this one bright and cheery, hope it makes you smile!

1 comment: