Monday, April 2, 2012

Second Week of "Anything Goes" Challenge

Wow!  We have a week to go and we already have 75 entered to win the $10.00 gift certificate from Classy Cards and Such.  You can find all your crafting needs at Bev's  online store.  And you receive your purchase from her FAST.  Drop by and check her site out as she has some great buys.
The Design Team has really been hard at work this week trying to inspire you to enter.  Remember, there is only one restriction on this challenge.  What you have entered must be something you have not posted or entered into a challenge previously.  There is a shortcut to my challenges at the top of my sidebar.
Vicki
My little bit of inspiration is an ATC.  The background is alcohol ink and the sentiment is very thick cardstock.  The rabbit and baby ducks are stickers.  Mr. Rabbit believes in himself that he can jump over the three little ducklings.  I think he can do it.

I am also entring my ATC in Wicked Wednesday's Challenge "Easter and Chicks"
                                                 
Cindy      
"Bejeweled Bird"
I had lots of jewelry bits and pieces I'd been saving. When I found a bag of metal clip candle holders, I got to thinking of what I could do to combine them. The result was this blingy bird! The body is the candle holder base. I cut off the clip (which half of became the tail) and bent down the "petals" of the holder. I attached a gold earring as the wing. The head is a washer with an earring attached for the eye. The beak is the earring back. Wires, beads and feather charms finish off the bird details. The base is a wooden block covered with designer paper and distressed.
Sharon
I've made this Steampunk Themed card with a fantastic new image from Strange Skins Digis, I've embossed the background with a "Clockworks" Cuttlebug folder, added some "screw" brads and a great sentiment printed with a really funky "Steampunk Font"!!

Petra
Easter Baskets
I am still in Easter mode and need a few more Easter baskets for some chocolatey treats. These ones were so much fun and so easy to make. I stamped some Waltzing Mouse Easter eggs on white paper using distress inks in different colours and cut the images and the handle with Nestabilities egg dies. The sides and bottom of the basket are a paperstrip in matching colours to the eggs . On both sides of the strip I made little cuts so that it is easier to shape the paper. And then starts the fun with decorating. I kept it simple with a stamped sentiment from Waltzing Mouse.
Valerie
For the second week of the challengeI have made a painted postcard. The background has been painted with several layers of acrylic paint, using punchinella for effects. I sponged through the waste from a TH branch tree die-cut to make the shadowy tree. The bird is from Prima.
  
Michele
This week I made an ATC for Easter featuring an image from Twisted Papers and silver stencil stick ons  from Classy Cards and Such. It comes on a sheet with all kinds of neat shapes.  Some lucky chick is going to win that gift certificate!  I wish you all good luck.

I used some DP from 7Gypsies and attached a large "Gluber" (glue dot) to it, then pressed and folded my ribbon to create a flower with a button center.  Simple but effective, I think.  Added a few black pearl stickers and I was done!  Good luck with the challenge, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki - another fabulous ATC! Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete