Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome Newest DT Member

I am pleased to announce the newest member of my Design Team.  She is Rene Van Wyke.  Below is a very short bio from Rene.
Rene
I’m an artist and  crafter living in the beautiful city of Cape Town, Sout Africa. I love playing with all my stuff: paper, glues, glitter, fabric…but my first love is reading.                                                                        

Making cards and ATC’s is something I’ve always loved doing. My style is more or less CAS (pun intended) and if you visit my blog, you can see some of the things I do & make. Hope you’ll visit and have a look around.
------

Rene's blog is Life in the Craft Lane. and you will see some of her work beginning this coming Monday as we begin the second week of "Numbers" challenge. Let's give her a warm welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Rene!!! Welcome to the team - look forward to workign with you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to the team Rene! :) xo

    ReplyDelete