Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wildflowers


This Just Some Lines image of wildflowers was colored with watercolors.  I really don't know how to use watercolors, but I thought it would be the appropriate medium for the image.  So I tried my hand at it.  My card uses a number of layers of paper and cardstock.  I finished off with a big red bow.

This card was made for Just Some Lines' "Layers" challenge.  It started this past weekend so go take a peek and enter the challenge.

By the way, Just Some Lines is having a Design Team call.  If you are interested, make sure you visit the site for details.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Vicki and that ribbon is lovely ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you asked about a frame on my blog I bought it. It was just plain wood I altered it myself I can't remember the place i bought it though sorry. If you find it let me know ;0)my memory is rubbish. xx

    ReplyDelete