Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Use Your Words Journal

I am trying my hand at journaling based on the workshop of Carolyn Dube's Use Your Words.  My first page looks like I spilt a cup of coffee on it which isn't true as I very seldom drink coffee.  I just hate to do anything that includes my handwriting as it is so ugly.
The words down the side are "heavenly home", "my husband" "To Be Thin Again", "To Dance", "Crafting", "Sing" (should be singing), and "No Pain"   The background was done with splotchy airbrushing with Copics made to run. I  have started on my next page.  It is going to be full of color.

2 comments:

  1. Love this page and your hand writing isn't ugly!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this page is way COOL! I don't like to see my handwriting either. I usually journal the pages AFTER show and tell......LOL

    ReplyDelete