Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just Some Lines' Challenge

Just Some Lines now has a new challenge theme, "Mother's Day".  I created this card using another part of the art journal page shown in the previous post.  At first I wasn't sure I really liked my art page, but after cutting it into pieces I am really pleased.  I love it as a background on this card.  The green  is just a piece of cardstock I put behind the card so you can see the base card. 

The background is watercolor paper so it is a little on the heavy side, but I don't think it is too heavy too use.  The image is Just Some Lines' Love Roses.  They are colored with Copic markers.  In the corner I put the word "Love" with the letters at a slight angle.

Don't forget to come over to Just Some Lines and enter your Mother's Day project.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vicki - I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you ARE getting a lot of use from you Gellie print. This card is just stunning and the background makes it POP wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete