Monday, July 22, 2013

Challenge #65 - "Make a Tag"

Summer is really flying by and school will be starting soon.  I am sure everyone is trying to get ready for school so we have a very easy challenge this time.  Just make a tag...no restrictions on size or shape....just so it looks like a tag.  Of course, we would love it if you used an image from McMahon Five, my sponsor this time.
Vicki
My tag uses a delightful image from McMahon Five.  I colored it with Copic markers.  The image was placed on a background  made from a napkin.  Various stickers were added to give it a beach theme..

Michele
This simple tag features the turtle background digital image from our challenge sponsor McMahon 5 and the digital beach girl with sand.  I added a sentiment from my stash.  It feels great to continue celebrating summer!  I hope you will join the challenge.
Krisha
I chose the flip flop background paper from McMahon Five Designs for my tag this week.  I then enlarge the print and trimmed out the blue flip flops.  The edge of the tag and flip flops are distressed with blue ink.  I added TH die cut flowers, with a pink rhinestone flower in the centers.  Sticker for the letters and a "fun in the sun" stamp from the $$store.  The lower edge has gold embossing powder and real small shells.
For my tag I used background papers, an image & sentiment from our sponsor!
I love the bright colours and repeated them in the cottons I tied on the tag.
Barb
I chose this cute boy image playing in the sand, the background paper is also from McMahon, I cut the tag with my Tim Holtz Tags and Bookplates Movers and shapers die, I trimmed it a little.  I layered it on turquoise which I also cut from the tag die. The sentimet also came from the same site, I was excited as I love the Beatles and have a few of their CDs.  One day I will remember to bring accessories with me to the cottage, fortunately I had left a ball of yarn and I used it  for the "tail" on the tag

I am excited to have McMahon Five as my  sponsor for the next two weeks.  Sue has some really cute images and she is known for the beautiful cancer images.  These are amazing and are very appropriate to send to someone who is experiencing this disease.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute design team samples. Love the tags they have assembled using the sponsor's stamps. Thanks for the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete