Monday, July 15, 2013

Lunagirl Moonbeams' New Challenge

There is a new challenge over at Lunagirl.  It is to use a digital background.  On this card I used a "text" background, an advertisement ref Roses.  I thought I would see how  a stamped image would look directly on top of the background.  I am pleased.  The Rose stamp is by PSX and the sentiment is by Koette Hall.

Karen, of Lunagirl put all the collage sheets in the "background" category on sale starting today when we started the new challenge http://lunagirl.com/collections/digital-collage-sheet-backgrounds   for $2 each which is almost 50% off.   The Women and; Men CD and Vintage Lovers CD will stay on sale at least until then.  The last sale date for those will be Sunday, June 14 (to go along with the challenge)

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous Vicki. Love how the colourful roses stand out against the vintage background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete