Sunday, February 2, 2014

Challenge #79-"Love / Valentine"

I think everyone will like the newest challenge.  The theme is "Love / Valentine".  The Design Team has prepared some cards to give you a few ideas.  After checking them out, create something with the theme and enter below.
Vicki
I created a card using one of the digis on Stitchy Bear Outlet.  This particular image is called Flirty Frog by Pookie Designs which is in the Stitchy Bear Outlet store.  I think he is so cute with his big bow.  I placed him sitting on border of rings and place a heart on the mirror sticker in the corner.  In the bottom corner is the sentiment.
Hazel
I used lots of elements from the BBKakes - Holiday bundle - Valentine 1 kindly supplied by the sponsor, Stitchy Bear Stamps, arranging them digitally, printing and colouring with spectrum noir alcohol pens, adding some gems and mounting on to a red card blank.
Karla
(My newest DT member)
Love is in the air... Valentine’s Day is on the corner. So let’s celebrate it!  The digital images you see in my card are from our sponsor  BBC Kakes. I colored them digitally and created the background paper ( the one with pink hearts). I also added some embellishment. Valentine’s Day where I live is on June 12th but who can resist this charming holiday? After all, love is still the answer.
Michele
We are celebrating love just in time for my favorite holiday, Valentine's Day!  The digital image featured here is from our sponsor Stitchy Bear and it is "Flirty Frog" by Pookie Designs.  I colored the frog with pro markers and then played with designer paper, ric rac, a heart doily and additional goodies to make this little Valentine Card.
Barbara
For the first week of the challenge I chose Balloon Boy, I coloured with my spectrun noir and copics, I decided to fussy cut him out and pop him up on a set of hearts, that are also popped up on the white heart. "Hi There" is a Cuttlebug die cut plate and the buttons are from the button jar. (well one of them lol).  I made a 5 inch square card.  I think this is going to be for my great-grandson for Valentines.

Petra
So many adorable images to choose from from our sponsor Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet. This is the little very cute Valentine Lady . I printed her, cut her out and coloured her with Copics. I layered the image on lots of layeres of patterned paper and added a little half-pearl and some papery flowers to the card.
 


 
 
I am so pleased to have Stitchy Bear Outlet as my sponsor this time.  They have digital from a number of artists.   A visit to the site is a must as it is impossible to name the many designer they have featured.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Vicki - love the background as well as the lovely colourful image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge and the lovely samples by the team, Angela x

    ReplyDelete