Sunday, February 9, 2014

Second Week of "Love / Valentine"

I have really had some great entries this time for the challenge.  If you haven't joined in, the Design Team would love for you to.  Don't forget you may enter twice per challenge.  The DT has some more pieces of inspiration for you.
Vicki
My sponsor Stitchy Bear Outline carries images from a number of designer.  This image called Balloon Boy is by BB Kates.  I think he is so cute.  I put him on a multi-layered background and added some hearts.  The image was colored with Copics.  This little card is ready to give some love.

Michele
As we continue to celebrate the love holiday, this week I've used a digital image from our sponsor by BB Kakes called "cutesy cupid."   I colored it with promarkers and used coordinating designer paper and lots of wonderful hearts.  Cupid is both cute and sly and i think someone is about to be struck with a whole lotta love!  I hope you'll join our challenge -- what a great way to get more Valentine creations done!
Barbara
For the second week of the Love / Valentine challenge I used this cute fairy Flora Fae from Stitchy Bear. I wanted to use the Floral Frames from Stampin'up so I made a 5 1/4 square card. she was coloured with my alcohol markers and the wings were sparkled up. Because of the size I used the larger dot embossing folder and the sentiment was computer generated.
 Karla
Hello everyone! Hope you are well. For the second week of the challenge, I decided to use the image from our sponsor Stitchy Bear : it is our lovely “Flirty Frog” by Pookie Designs. I colored it digitally. The background is made of fabric as well as the hearts behind our frog. This is going to be for my daughter’s boyfriend.
Petra
Who can resist this adorable Flora Fae from our sponsor Stitchy Bear-Gingerloft. She is so sweet ..... her little wings are cut with vellum and she sits on heart-patterend paper from Papermania.


I covered a red card blank with lots of different washi tape strips, such from Paperchase and some Tim Holtz tissue tape, added some Craftime flowers and the love Stitchy Bear BB Kakes Balloon Boy 1, coloured with copics, addiing the I LUV U.

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/



Thanks to Stitchy Bear Outlet for providing the images the Design Team used for this challenge.  This is only a sample of the great images you will find there.  Just click on the Stitchy Bear Outlet banner above and visit the site.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful DT creations! I just read that you can enter twice per challenge - unfortunately, I thought it was 3 times and I entered a third card. Would you like me to delete one of my cards? Or am I totally disqualified? Please let me know at fitkitty1@gmail.com as I do not want to break your rules. I looked for rules and could not find the number of entries permitted so I'm very happy you mentioned it above. I will wait to hear from you. Thank you! Wishing you and your team a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete