Sunday, April 20, 2014

Guest Designer Challenge


This is the second week for posting an entry to be a guest designer on my blog for two weeks.  Your entry must contain three designer papers / cardstock.  For a shortcut to the challenge look at the top of my sidebar and click on the challenge theme.

Please do not submit more than two entries.

Here are some inspirational pieces from the Design Team.
Vicki
I let my three designer papers act as color blocking with a lovely Gecko Galz image.
Hazel
My 5 x 7 card is based on the sketch given for the current Nightshift stamping challenge, using three offcuts of Hunkydory patterned card which were just right for the sketch. I stamped the DeNami glamour dress with stazon black - I used stazon as the card is shiny ... and then realised I wouldn't be able to use any alcohol pens, so I lightly coloured the dress with a colouring pencil and added some tiny gems for the necklace. I found other bits and pieces in my stash that were just right for the sketch, although I did add another Hobbycraft flower.
Karla
For the second week of our “Use Three Different Papers”, I chose a paper from Arthéa. She is a French Designer and hers is the one with the flowers. I also used a pink paper from Captivated Visions. It is lovely. And the green one is from Crafty Button Designs. The sentiment is from Toke e Crie as well as the paper used  on the top and at the bottom of my card. Toke e Crie is from Brazil. Keep on playing along with us and be our guest designer. Have a magical week beautiful people!
 

I made a tag to celebrate Easter. So Happy Easter everybody
 
.
Petra
Asimple little tag card made with three different papers (Authentique, K&Company and My Minds Eye) and a wooden button. The sentiment from Ludiec is stamped with Archival ink.
 Wishing you all a very Happy Easter time!
Michele
I love this challenge of using 3 different papers!  It is fin picking out the papers and deciding how to make a cool background with them. In addition to my pretty coordinating papers I have a vintage image by Lunagirl, flowers, washi tape and a sticker sentiment.  I look forward to seeing which of you wonderful artists will be randomly selected to be our guest designer after this challe
Barbara
For Week 2 of the use 3 patterned papers on your project I tried a sunburst card, it wasn't too difficult but it was messy. I made it from scraps in my scrap box, evertying but the base was a scrap. The sentiment and decorative lable and punches are all from stampin'up as well as the border of embossed hearts. I thought they were dots until I put my glasses on.  I really liked making this and hope to try more.

No comments:

Post a Comment