Monday, April 7, 2014

Second Week to Add Flowers

This is the second week for my challenge "Add Flowers".  The flowers should not be your main image. You are to add the flowers as an embellishment.  Let's see what the Design Team has made this week.
Vicki
I had bought some lovely flowers to use this week, but when I grabbed up some of my craft items to take out of town in our motorhome, guess what I forgot to pick up?  Well, I was determined to not let that goof up keep me from my posting this week,  I used a Stampin' Up stamp and punch and added a flower to my card with a Bugaboo image and a very busy flowered background.
 
Michele
Just in time for Easter I used a bunny and chick digital image from our challenge sponsor Bugaboo Images for my card this week. I used coordinating designer papers, a bit of border and of course I added some simple pretty flowers!  This is a great challenge for spring time and I'm so glad spring is finally arriving where I live.  I hope you'll play along.
Karla
For the second week of our “add some flowers”, I used an image from our sponsor Bugaboo. It is the Spring Bird and it has everything to do with the new season. I added a lace strip, some lovely flowers and the papers you can see are called Creative Papers. I don’t know if they can be found in U.S. Keep playing along with us and have a magical week!
Barbara
For the second week of the Add Flowers challenge I used a snow globe from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured with spectrum noir markers and coloured over the butterflies with Spica glitter pens. I used the tulip border embossing folder and some scrap patterned paper. I cut the globe and base out, covered the globe with a scrap of acrylic, flat attached it and popped the base up . I plan the sentiment on the base but not sure yet if it is Birthday, Get Well or Mother's day. Super image from the sponsor I love it, now I want a winter snow globe.
Petra
A Happy CupCake Flower Birthday card ... the sentiment is from our sponsor Bugaboo coloured with Copics. I layered it on patterned paper and added some lovely paper flowers and a little half-pearl


Below Hazel is showing various views of her lovely card.
Hazel 
For my design card I used Penny Paisley 4 by Bugaboo Stamps (our sponsor) colouring the image digitally in Microsoft Paint. The added red hat is a My Sentiments Exactly stamp inked with fired brick distress ink. I matted the image on to a piece of card that had been dabbed all over with a 'shades of mauve' Blending Blox ink pad by Marvy. This was also used behind the printed poem (you can read the poem here). I used a variety of papers and flowers.
 
 


 
 
Again thanks goes to Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I hope you give them a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment