Sunday, May 18, 2014

Second Week of Challenge

You still have one week to show a Bouquet of Flowers on your creation.  I hope more of you will join us in this very easy challenge.
Vicki
My lovely basket of flowers image is from my sponsor Lunagirl.  This is the perfect image for any type of card, sympathy, get well or encouragement.  I placed the image on a mat of blue to bring out the blue in the image.  This was then placed on a beige card base for pick up the browns in the basket.  To embellish the card I added two daisies and some white flourishes.  The sentiment was also placed on a blue mat.
Barbara 
For the second week of Bouquet of Flowers I chose a basket of forget-me-nots, I think they are so tiney and sweet. I cut the image with my romantice rectangle die and layered it on blue, I embossed the very vanilla cardstock with the textile embossing folder. I knotted a short piece of ribbon and added it to the basket.
Hazel
I used a white card blank on to which I matted some torn sentiment paper and spotted ribbon. The image is Lunagirl's 'mixed flowers'  which I die cut and matted on to a piece of textured card that had been die cut. I then added a gold foiled Craft work cards sentiment circle.
Karla
Hello everyone!How are you today? Hope you are doing good! Well, for the second week of A Bouquet of Flowers, I decided to make a Moo. But what's a Moo???? A Moo, my lovelies, is a little card sized 2,8 x 7 centimeters, or approximately 1,1 x 2,8 inches. The image used is from our sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams and it is a gorgeous vintage bouquet of mixed flowers. I also adorned my little card with some pearls, a cotton lace ribbon and a sentiment.Have a magical week and keep playing along with us

Michele
This week I've made another ATC with yet another beautiful bouquet of flowers from Lunagirl.  This time another Lunagirl image -- a vintage fan dancer is rising from the flowers against a backdrop of pretty designer paper and vintage Paris tissue paper. This piece definitely speaks of spring to me!

2 comments: