Sunday, June 15, 2014

Second Week of "Fruits and Veggies" Challenge

We are entering the second week of the "Fruits and Veggies" Challenge on The Cheerful Stamp Pad. I hope more of you will enter sometime during this coming week.  You have until Sunday at midnight CDT.  Remember you entry does not have to be a card.
Vicki
I just love this Strawberry image from Scraper's Delights.  This is only one of the many designers on the Stitchy Bear Outlet site.  I used a couple of scrap designer papers and some embellishment from K and Co.
Barbara 
For the second week of the challenge I decided to use the cute little watermelon girl, she is so sweet, all the fruit images from Stitchy Bear outlet are so cute. I went to Splitcoast Stampers and checked out their colour challenges to see what went with Cameo coral which is retired and found out Bermuda Bay looks awesome with it. The ribbon is from Len's Mills store, bought by the metre or yard .I used the Sizzix tulip border embossing folder to frame the image.
Michele
For the second week I used Fruity Babies-Citrus from Scrappers Delight, graciously provided to us by our challenge sponsor Stitchy Bear  I love this image.  I colored it with pencils, cut it out and arranged it with some pretty papers and washi tape.  I love the summer feel of it.  I hope you will join the challenge!
Karla
These fruity babies by Scrapper's Delight at Stitchy Bear are lovely! I colored mine digitally and layered my raspberry baby on two different cardstocks. I love bold colors! Then I adorned it with some crystals, three fabric red roses and an adorable sentiment. Have a super week and keep playing along with us!
Hazel
I continued the strip on to the back of the card:
and I decorated the inside
 
Papers are DCWV 'summer' (I've had them a long time). The image is Stitchy Bears Scrappers-delights 'fruity babies watermelon' coloured with spectrum noir pens and mounted on to green mirror card.

 
Thanks to Stitchy Bear for sponsoring.
 

3 comments:

  1. Delicious design inspiration, everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work. Love it! Thx for stopping by my SOC post.
    glorv1

    ReplyDelete