Sunday, October 26, 2014

Challenge #98 "Anything Goes (Fall Colors)

There have been loads of great creations lately with the Fall them so I though I would continue it.  For this challenge you may create anything you wish as long as it has Fall Colors.  Please make sure you follow the theme.  Lately I have had a number of entries that people have don for other challenges and have just added to mine even though they did not fit the theme.
Vicki
I made a card with one of my favorite flowers which are prominent in the Fall.  That is the sunflower.  I decided to fussy cut the image which is from my sponsor My Heart Pieces found on Stitchey Bear Outlet.  The sentiment is "A Magical Fall.  Part of the sentiment are stickers from Tim Holtz and the large letters are from my stash.  The leaves to the right are part of a 3D bought embellishment from my stash.  The image was colored with Copic markers,
Karla
For the first week of "Anything goes:Fall Colors", I used a digital image kindly provided by our sponsor Stitchy Bear. It is called Sunflowers Summer and it was designed by My Heart Pieces. I colored it with watercolor pencils and layered it on a yellow card stock. I also added some wooden buttons, Washi tape and a sentiment. Why dream? Because Sunflowers make me dream of sunny days. Have a magical week and keep playing along with us !
Michele
For my DT piece "sunflower garden" I used a sunflower digital image by "My Heart Pieces" and fall leaves background designer paper by "Coosty Creations" both designers at Stitchy Bear. I printed the digi on some colored paper and colored the image with pencils.  After cutting it out I went around the edges with my red gold pro marker.  I added a few embellishments to finish it, keeping things simple.
Have fun creating and I hope to see your entry.
Barbara
For the first week of Challenge # 98 I chose the wine barrel and of course my marker was sort of running out as I coloured the barrel, I went with it as it looked very much like wood does. I made a tag to use when I give a bottle of wine for a house party.
Hazel
I used the Stitchy Bear's My heart pieces 'wine barrel' image, kindly supplied by the sponsors, coloured with spectrum noir pens and die cut using one of the Spellbinder's marvellous squares, brushing with spiced marmalade distress ink before releasing from the die. This was then mounted on to gold mirror card. All papers used were from my offcuts box, flowers from Hobbycraft.



 I am so pleased to have Stitchey Bear Outlet sponsoring this challenge.  Please visit the site and see all the wonderful images that available there.

4 comments:

  1. great challenge and dt samples. I need to get that wine barrel image! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations and inspirations....thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration fro the DT. Thanks for the challenge-Fall is my fave season-the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration by your team.

    Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete