Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lunagirl Moonbeams Send Letters

First I would like the best Design Team on earth.  It only takes a phone call or an eaemail and they just jump right in and help out. They created their samples and posted just as if I had here.  Thank you Design Team    I am not out of the woods yet, but at least I can type a little without hurting.  Just before Christmas I was diagnosed with cancer and right after the holiday I had a mastectomy.  It was in a very early stage and they think they caught it in time. So.....to all my blogging friends, I urge you to have a mammogram when due.   Now to better things...

Lunagirl is in its second week of  "Letters and Postcards".  The entries Karen has had have been lovely.  You have approximately four days to enter so go have a look and then enter.  Here are my samples for the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful samples! I will keep you in prayers- hoping you have a speedy recovery and positive results from the chemo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. I hope all goes well with your recovery. My daughter is a breast cancer survivor. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back Vicki! all healing blessings to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really good to see you back and with such a beautiful design. You are in my thoughts and prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki I am so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. God was watching out for you and I am sure you will get better with each day. I will keep you in my prayers. Big hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete