Sunday, February 22, 2015

Second Week of "Bear" Challenge

The Design Team has created some additional inspirational projects for you.  We have received some great entries for this challenge, but want to see additional ones.  So look though your images and enter.  Don't forget you can go directly to the challenge announcement by linking on the shortcut on my sidebar.
Vicki
My little bear image sits on a blue mat on top of a background of letters.  The card is embellished with a scroll sticker and the sentiment reads "embrace family".  This little bear can be found on the Stitchey Bear Outlet website.
Hazel
For my card I've used Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet 'boo boo bear'. I coloured with my newly-acquired Chameleon pens (please be gentle as I've only just started using these). I tore around a perspex oval template and brushed the edges with brushed corduroy distress ink. The background sentiment papers are offcuts. A few fabric hearts were added as it looked too plain without them.
Barbara
For the second week of the challenge I used Coco Bear, isn't he just the cutest? I had a sketch in mind and wanted to u se some scraps so I sized him small and fussy cut, coloured with copics and SN markers added White opal liquid pearls to the foam and star dust stickles to the icicles. I really like kraft and riding hood red cardstock together and the scraps of patterned paper go well too. Everything but the base is from the scrap box.
Michele
I've made another card featuring a bear digital image provided by our challenge sponsor Stitchy Bear Stamps.  This bear knows that the best way to deal with a snowy day is to land in a mug of hot cocoa!
I colored the digital image with colored pencils.  For the background I used some wonderful wintry papers from Bo Bunny, one with snowflakes and one with ski images.  I decorated this card with ribbon, a sparkly border and a sparkly snowflake.
Karla
For the second week of  B is for Bear, I used a lovely image kindly supplied by our sponsor Stitchey Bear called Ballarina Bear. I colored it with watercolor pencils and outlined it with a black pen. Then I layered my adorable image on a wine cardstock. I used a patterned paper for background.  Hope you can see it. I also added some buttons, pink pearls. a couple of ribbons, some paper flowers and a chipboard sentiment.Hope you continue playing along with us!Have a blessed week!
 
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
 
Click on the banner above and go directly to Stitchey Bear Outlet, my sponsor, and find an images or two that you can use.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your bear card, super cute in blue and great background paper too. All the design team cards are great.

    ReplyDelete