Friday, August 21, 2015

"Happy Birthday" Continues

My the weeks are passing by fast!Little  Here we are with the second week of the challenge Happy Birthday.  Here are some pieces of inspiration for the challenge thanks to my sponsor Little Blue Button Stamps.
Vicki
I just love this cute gal from Little Blue Button Stamps.  She was perfect for my quick birthday card.  She is colored with Copic markers.
 
 
Karla
For the second week of Birthday, I made a card using a freebie from Little Blue Button and it is called Miss Lilly jar of hearts.I colored it digitally and added die cuts flowers and butterflies. I also used some crystals and an adhesive paper tape.Have a creative weekend and keep playing along with us!
Hazel
For the second week of our challenge 118 I used the same digital image as last week - the lovely 'Sophie with flower' image supplied by the sponsor, Little Blue Button  - coloured with chameleon pens and die cut using an X cut parenthesis rectangular die, using a larger one for the mat  using an offcut of Hot off the Press paper. Corrugated strip and spotted ribbon from stash and the lovely organza flower with pearls in the centre. The background paper is some that I've had for a long time -
Barbara
I found this free Blue Button image and the first thing I thought was best friends birthday and I made it in my two favourite colours. the frame is from Impression Obsessions, I used the tulip border embossing folder to frame the image. If you check my blog you will see what I did on the inside with one of the parts of this frame. The sponsor for the challenge is Blue Button stamps and the image I used is Forever Friends the July freebie from Little Blue Button stamps.
Michele
I grabbed this Little Blue Button digital stamp from the freebie section of their website.  This creation is entirely digitally created in Adobe Photoshop.  I bordered the digital image, placed it on digital designer paper by Gecko Galz then colored it, and added the sentiment all in Photoshop.  I think this one came out very sweetly.  One last week to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment