Saturday, August 15, 2015

Only Two Challenges Left

There are only two more challenges before I take a break from hosting challenges.  The theme this time is "Happy Birthday".  I have gotten a little out of sync with my starting day for the challenge so I am beginning this one even though the Anything Goes challenge is not closed.  Have fun!
Vicki
My birthday card uses the Little Miss Cupcake image from my sponsor Little Blue Button Stamps.  She is colored with Copic markers and this time holds a cupcake with caramel icing-my favorite!
 
 
Karla
For the first week of Birthday, I made a card using the adorable Little Blue Button "Miss Lily Big Cupcake" which was digitally colored. Then I added lace, fabric flowers, ribbons and crystals. Have an inspiring weekend and keep playing along with us!
Michele
Every day is someone's birthday!  Thus it is always good to get stocked up on good homemade birthday cards. The card I am sharing today was created digitally.  I took this adorable digital stamp from little blue button and placed it on digital designer paper from Gecko Galz.  I colored the image and added the sentiment using Adobe Photoshop.  This will be a fun card to share with someone, especially, perhaps, a young girl.  I look forward to seeing your creations!
Barbara
Another two weeks has flown by and it's time for a new challenge, for this fortnight it's Happy Birthday. We are always in need of a stash of birthday cards and it's handy to be able to go pick one out for an almost forgotten date. The sponsor is Blue Button stamps, and this is one of the images we were given to play with for the challenge.  I did a lot of colouring yesterday and surfed around for a sketch and decided to wait until Monday morning to check out Mojo Monday and so glad it is the perfect sketch for the super cute digi.
Hazel
For my card I used the lovely 'Sophie with flower' image supplied by the sponsor, Little Blue Button, coloured with spectrum noir pens. Background papers are from my offcuts box from long ago, the left hand piece being DCWV. Ribbons  and pearls from stash.

http://lbbstamps.com/


A special thank you to Little Blue Button Stamps for sponsoring this challenge.

 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute DT samples. Thanks for the "birthday" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.
    Have you received the two emails I sent to you?

    ReplyDelete